Last Update: August 1 2020
We may make a good faith attempt to forward the written notification, including the complainant’s contact information, to the user who posted the content or take other reasonable steps to notify the user that we have received notice of an alleged violation of intellectual property rights or other content violation. It is also our policy, in appropriate circumstances and in our discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users, or groups as the case may be, who infringe or repeatedly infringe the rights of others or otherwise post unlawful content.
Any notice or counter-notice you submit must be truthful and must be submitted under penalty of perjury. A false notice or counter-notice may give rise to personal liability. You may therefore want to seek the advice of legal counsel before submitting a notice or a counter-notice.
Claims regarding copyright infringement
Notice of Copyright Infringement:
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17)
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description specifying the location on our website of the material that you claim is infringing;
- Your email address and your mailing address and/or telephone number;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please submit your notice to our Copyright Agent by filling out the form above or write to us at:
If you believe that a notice of copyright infringement has been improperly submitted against you, you may submit a Counter-Notice, pursuant to Sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. You may complete the Counter-Notice Regarding Claim of Copyright Infringement form, or otherwise provide a written communication which contains:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material removed or to which access has been disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that removal or disablement of the material was a mistake or that the material was misidentified;
- Your full name, your email address, your mailing address, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal and state court located in San Francisco, California, and that you will accept service of process from the Complainant submitting the notice or her authorized agent.
Please submit your notice to our Copyright Agent by filling out the form above or write to us at the address above.
Claims regarding content other than copyright infringement
For issues other than copyright infringement please visit our Help Center where you’ll find information on how to flag and report other types of content violations. Learn more:
Product listing policy